Visitors can enjoy all that Caraguatatuba has to offer including the beaches, monuments, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, museums, and shopping.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Caraguatatuba
- The closest major airport is in Sao Jose dos Campos (SJK-Sao Jose dos Campos-Professor Urbano Ernesto Stumpf), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caraguatatuba
Notable city landmarks like Church of Saint Anthony and Relogio do Sol Monument might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Pan Brazil Beach, Palmeiras Beach, and Indaia Beach. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Serramar Parque Shopping and Caragua Beach Shopping Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Caraguatatuba. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- PortoSol Pousada - With a stay at this 2.5-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Pousada Port Louis - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Pousada Paradise - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Caraguatatuba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Caraguatatuba each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F