Visitors to Carrickmacross are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and forests. In Carrickmacross, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrickmacross
A favorite place to visit in the city is Carrickmacross Lace Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Patrick Kavanagh Rural and Literary Resource Centre and Lough an Leagh Mountain.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country Club - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Carrickmacross
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Carrickmacross gets about 29.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F