Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cashiers, NC from $149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cashiers Pet-friendly Hotels
Cashiers Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Cashiers? Here is a top accommodation enjoyed by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Cashiers Village Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's family-friendly amenities and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Cashiers
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cashiers is 54.21 inches
Exploring Cashiers with Your Pet
Known for its mountains, Cashiers has lots to offer visitors including its golfing and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit The Village Green and Old Edwards Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Whitewater Falls and Lake Glenville. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Woof Gang Bakery Cashiers or Paws on the Mountain.