Visiting Cass Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Cass Lake has to offer including its casinos. In Cass Lake, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bemidji, MN (BJI-Bemidji Regional), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cass Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Leech Lake, Chippewa National Forest, and Walker City Park. Additionally, you'll find Paul Bunyan's Animal Land and Tianna Country Club in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cass Lake, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 38 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Rustic, Cozy, Lakefront Cabin On Leech Lake- Perfect For Families & Fisherfolk is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from central Cass Lake. This 2.5-star hotel in Bemidji features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
- Northern Mn Getaway !!! is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Cass Lake. This 2-star motel in Bemidji features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and room size.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Bemidji is 21.3 mi (34.4 km) from the center of Cass Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bemidji can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Cass Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 0°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cass Lake is 27.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F