Visitors can enjoy all that Cavedago has to offer including its ski areas. A top sight in the area is Trento Science Museum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Cavedago
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cavedago
A couple of favorite places to visit are Paganella Ski Area and Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta. Additionally, you'll find Trento Science Museum in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Olisamir - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cavedago
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cavedago is 33.82 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F