Visitors can enjoy all that Celadna has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Celadna
- The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zilina (ILZ), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Celadna
A couple of favorite places to visit are Prosper Golf Club and Church of St. Jan Nepomuckeho. You'll also find Monkey Rope Centre and Malenovice Ski Area in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Miura Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Celadna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Celadna gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F