Visitors can enjoy all that Ostravice has to offer including the golf courses, ski areas, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Ostravice
- The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zilina (ILZ), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ostravice
A couple of favorite places to visit are Monkey Rope Centre and Lysa hora. You'll also find Malenovice Ski Area and Church of St. Jan Nepomuckeho in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Green Inn Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Ostravice
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Ostravice Station. Ostravice may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ostravice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ostravice is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F