Find Hotels in Celestino Gasca from $119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Celestino Gasca hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Celestino GascaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Celestino Gasca
Visitors to Celestino Gasca are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Celestino Gasca
Las Labradas Archaeological Site is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Celestino Gasca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Celestino Gasca is 28.11 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 60°F