Find Hotels in Češnovice
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Those traveling to Češnovice are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 152 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Češnovice
Places to visit in the larger region include Ohrada Zoo, NZM Ohrada - Museum of Forestry, Hunting and Fishing, and Hluboka Theater. Additionally, you'll find Hluboka Tourist Information Center and Church of St. John of Nepomuk in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Češnovice, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 37 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel U Maleho Vitka is 15.5 mi (25 km) from the center of Češnovice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Grand is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Češnovice. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Konvice is 15.6 mi (25 km) from central Češnovice. This 3-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Češnovice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Češnovice gets about 32.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F