Visitors to Chalons-en-Champagne are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Chalons-en-Champagne
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chalons-en-Champagne
The picturesque setting of Les Jards and English Jard exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Notre Dame en Vaux and Museum of Fine Arts and Archaeology.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Chalons-en-Champagne. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis styles Chalons en Champagne Centre - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel D'Angleterre - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include 2 restaurants and free WiFi.
- Hôtel le Renard - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, parking, and a business center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Chalons-en-Champagne
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Chalons-en-Champagne Monseigneur Tissier Station or Châlons-en-Champagne Station. Chalons-en-Champagne might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Chalons-en-Champagne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Chalons-en-Champagne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F