Visitors can enjoy all that Changnyeong has to offer including the theme park, parks, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Changnyeong
- The closest major airport is in Daegu (TAE-Daegu Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Busan (PUS-Gimhae), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Changnyeong
A couple of favorite places to visit are Upo Wetland and Bugok Hawaii. Additionally, you'll find Mt. Biseul and Miryang City Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Changnyeong, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 75 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Bugok Ilsung Condo is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the center of Changnyeong. This 2.5-star condo in Changnyeong features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- GreenBich Hotel is located 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Changnyeong. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Changnyeong can enjoy access to free parking and free Internet.
- Cats Hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from central Changnyeong. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Seoul can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Changnyeong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Changnyeong each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F