Visitors can enjoy all that Changping has to offer including the monuments, parks, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, museums, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Great Wall of China, Ming Tombs, and Old Summer Palace.
- You'll find 1346 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Changping
Notable city landmarks like Ming Tombs and Ming Tombs Reservoir might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Changping Shuanglong Mountain Park Forest and Xiaotangshan Modern Agricultural Science Demonstration Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beijing International Golf Club and Juyongguan.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Changping. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Beijing Marriott Hotel Changping is located in the heart of Changping. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Changping can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Xinjiang Plaza Guest Building is located within 0.5 mi (0.9 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Changping features a restaurant, parking, and a business center.
- Beijing Natural Times Hotel is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Changping features a restaurant, free parking, and a game room.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Great Wall of China, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center, and Great Wall of China, which is 23.6 mi (37.9 km) away.
Getting Around Changping
Take advantage of metro transit at Nanshao Station, Shahe University Park Station, and Shahe Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Changping
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Changping gets about 26.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 17°F