Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Changyi has to offer. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Weifang (WEF), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Changyi
Places to visit in the larger region include Beihai Park, Weishui Preserve Wetland Park, and Yangjiabu Folk Culture Village. Additionally, you'll find Fuhua Amusement Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Changyi, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Super 8 Hotel Changyi Zhongbai Branch is located in the heart of Changyi. This 2.5-star hotel in Changyi features parking.
- Pullman Weifang Wanda is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Changyi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Weifang can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Ramada Plaza Weifang is located 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of Changyi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Weifang can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Changyi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Changyi is 29.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F