- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Samaria Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premium Triple Room
About this area
Located in Chania, Samaria Hotel is in the city center. Those looking for an activity can check out Old Venetian Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Nea Chora Beach and Golden Beach.Visit our Chania travel guide
- Agora - 5 min walk
- Chania Central Market - 5 min walk
- Chania Archaeological Museum - 5 min walk
- Mosque of Kioutsouk Hassan - 8 min walk
- Maritime Museum of Crete - 10 min walk
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis) - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Samaria Hotel
- Samaria Hotel Khania
- Samaria Khania
- Samaria Hotel Chania
- Samaria Chania
- Samaria Hotel Chania, Crete
- Samaria Hotel Hotel
- Samaria Hotel Chania
- Samaria Hotel Hotel Chania
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A change from the boutique hotels - a more modern hotel with great amenities and perfect location to the oldtown.