Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Chavriáta has to offer. In Chavriáta, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chavriáta
Places to visit in the larger region include Vrachinari Beach, Mania Beach, and Kounopetra Beach. You'll also find Koutala Beach and Xi Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Chavriáta, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 201 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Ydria is located in central Chavriáta. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Kefalonia can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool.
- Casa della felicità is located in the heart of Chavriáta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Kefalonia can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale.
- Apollonion Resort & Spa is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Kefalonia features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
Dressing for Chavriáta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Chavriáta gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F