Visitors to Chefchaouen are sure to enjoy the mountain views, spas, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. A top sight in the area is Place de la Kasbah.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tangier
- The closest major airport is in Tetuan (TTU-Sania Ramel), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tangier (TNG-Ibn Batouta), 52.5 mi (84.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chefchaouen
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Ras Elma Park and Chefchaouen Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chefchaouen Kasbah and Plaza Uta el-Hammam.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Chefchaouen. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lina Ryad & Spa - This 5-star riad features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Puerta Azul - Our customers love the quiet location and WiFi at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Dar Echchaouen - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Chefchaouen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chefchaouen is 0.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F