Visitors to Chelan are sure to enjoy the wineries and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 40.6 mi (65.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chelan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Lake Chelan, Lake Chelan State Park, and Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest. Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Nefarious Cellars and Chelan Municipal Golf Course are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Slidewaters at Lake Chelan to your agenda.
In Chelan, there are 134 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lakeside Lodge And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Riverwalk Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Apple Inn Motel - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Chelan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Chelan is 11.42 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F