- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Smoky View Cottages & RV Resorts
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Valley View
Cabin, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Valley View
Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, River View
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, River View
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, River View
Cabin, 1 King Bed, Hot Tub, River View
About this area
Located in Maggie Valley, Smoky View Cottages & RV Resorts is on a river. Maggie Valley Gem Mine and Cataloochee Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cataloochee Valley and Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Queen's Farm Stables and Waynesville Recreation Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain climbing and mountain biking.Visit our Maggie Valley travel guide
- Stompin' Ground - 6 min walk
- Wheels Through Time Museum - 9 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House - 9 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room - 10 min walk
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine - 15 min walk
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 47 min drive
- Los Amigos - 12 min drive
- Tipping Point Tavern - 13 min drive
- THAI Spice - 13 min drive
- Nick and Nate's of Waynesville - 13 min drive
- Pheasant Hill Design - 13 min drive
About this property
Smoky View Cottages & RV Resorts
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 11.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Cleaning fee: USD 95 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Administrative fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 10 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was very kind.The canins well equipped with dishes and anything else needed for meal prep. Very clean.