Chippewa Falls Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Chippewa Falls and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Indianhead Motel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free newspapers and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Avalon Hotel and Conference Center is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests private spa tubs and free WiFi.
- Dogs can join their owners at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Chippewa Falls. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and memory foam beds. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
Planning Your Trip to Chippewa Falls
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Chippewa Falls is 31.02 inches
Exploring Chippewa Falls with Your Pet
Known for its festivals, Chippewa Falls has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront and churches. See the local sights and visit Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology and Riverfront Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Heyde Center for the Arts and Chippewa County Historical Society. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Blain's Farm & Fleet or Tags4Paws.