Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tilden has to offer. There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilden
Places to visit in the larger region include Irvine Park, Ojibwa Golf Course, and Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. In the area, you'll also find Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company and Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology.
As you start planning your visit to Tilden, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Metropolis Resort is located 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Tilden. This 3.5-star hotel in Eau Claire features a water park, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the center of Tilden. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chippewa Falls can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham West-Eau Claire is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from central Tilden. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Eau Claire can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value.
Dressing for Tilden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- About 31.02 inches of rain falls on Tilden each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F