Visiting Chippewa Falls
Visitors to Chippewa Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls, breweries, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, festivals, and riverfront.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eau Claire
- The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chippewa Falls
Cultural venues in the city include Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology, Heyde Center for the Arts, and Chippewa County Historical Society. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Riverfront Park, Irvine Park, and Lake Wissota State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chippewa River Distillery and Cook-Rutledge Mansion.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Chippewa Falls. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn On Lake Wissota - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chippewa Falls - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chippewa Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- Chippewa Falls gets about 31.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F