Find Hotels in Choeng Thale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2019
Visiting Choeng Thale
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Choeng Thale, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses and cocktail bars. Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea, and Bangla Road are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2955 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Choeng Thale
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bang Tao Beach, Layan Beach, and Pansea Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Laguna Phuket Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boat Avenue Mall Phuket and Surin Beach.
In Choeng Thale, you'll be able to select from 302 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Trisara Villas & Residences Phuket - This 5-star villa features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with a private pool.
- DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree - This 5-star villa features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Expedia customers love its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Patong Beach, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center, and Phuket Fantasea, which is 3.5 mi/5.7 km away.
Dressing for Choeng Thale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Choeng Thale each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Choeng Thale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Choeng Thale, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Choeng Thale?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Choeng Thale?
What's the best hotel for families in Choeng Thale?
What's the best hotel for couples in Choeng Thale?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Bang Tao Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Surin Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Choeng Thale?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Choeng Thale?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Choeng Thale?
Recent reviews of Choeng Thale hotels
More trip options
- Choeng Thale Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Choeng Thale Airports
- Hotels near Popular Choeng Thale Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Choeng Thale
- More Hotel Options in Choeng Thale
- More Popular Hotels in Phuket
- Other Hotels near Choeng Thale, Phuket
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends