Visiting Sa Khu
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sa Khu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea, and Bangla Road are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2948 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sa Khu
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Nai Yang Beach, Nai Thon Beach, and Mai Khao Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sirinat National Park and Blue Canyon Country Club.
In Sa Khu, you'll be able to select from 104 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Luna - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Wongmuang Place - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and free airport drop-off.
- Chez Charly Bungalow - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include Patong Beach, located 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center, and Phuket Fantasea, which is 8.4 mi/13.5 km away.
Dressing for Sa Khu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Sa Khu gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F