Find Hotels in Si Sunthon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Si Sunthon
Visitors can enjoy all that Si Sunthon has to offer including its local tours. Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea, and Bangla Road are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2943 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Si Sunthon
Notable city landmarks like Wat Si Sunthon and Two Heroines Monument might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Patong Beach and Phuket Fantasea.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Si Sunthon. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Turtle Rooms is located in central Si Sunthon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Si Sunthon can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Baan Malinee Bed and Breakfast is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Si Sunthon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Bangtao Kanita House is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Si Sunthon can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bangla Road, located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city center, and Chalong Temple, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Dressing for Si Sunthon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Si Sunthon is 2.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Si Sunthon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Si Sunthon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Si Sunthon?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Si Sunthon?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Si Sunthon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Si Sunthon?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Two Heroines Monument?
What about the best place to stay close to Paradise Diving Asia?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Si Sunthon?
What's the best luxury hotel in Si Sunthon?
Recent reviews of Si Sunthon hotels
More trip options
- Si Sunthon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Si Sunthon Airports
- Hotels near Popular Si Sunthon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Si Sunthon
- More Hotel Options in Si Sunthon
- More Popular Hotels in Phuket
- Other Hotels near Si Sunthon, Phuket
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends