Visiting Pa Klok
Visitors to Pa Klok are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea, and Bangla Road are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2943 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pa Klok
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ao Po Beach, Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bang Rong Pier and Phuket Elephant Sanctuary.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pa Klok. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- COMO Point Yamu, Phuket - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Moonlight Cottage Phuket - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Phuket - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable beds.
Popular places to visit in the area include Patong Beach, located 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from the city center, and Phuket Fantasea, which is 10.9 mi/17.5 km away.
Dressing for Pa Klok
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Pa Klok each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F