Families will find kid-friendly activities in Christiansburg, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its football games.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Blacksburg
- The closest major airport is in Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Christiansburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Christiansburg Aquatic Center. Additionally, you'll find Virginia Tech University and Historic Smithfield Plantation in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Christiansburg. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Oaks Victorian Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg - Our customers like the location and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Christiansburg - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Christiansburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Christiansburg gets about 40.87 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F