Visitors can enjoy all that Pembroke has to offer including the mountain views, opera houses, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Blacksburg
- The closest major airport is in Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembroke
The picturesque setting of Jefferson National Forest and Cascade Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Giles Country Club and Giles County Historical Society in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Mountain Lake Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Pembroke
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Pembroke gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F