Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Visitors to Dublin are sure to enjoy the sporting events and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and churches.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Blacksburg
- The closest major airport is in Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional), 42 mi (67.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jefferson National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Radford University and Giles Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Dublin. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rockwood Manor - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Dublin - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Dublin - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Dublin gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F