Visiting Ciudad Hidalgo
Visitors can enjoy all that Ciudad Hidalgo has to offer including its parks. In Ciudad Hidalgo, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Morelia, Michoacan (MLM-General Francisco Mujica Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Hidalgo
Notable city landmarks like Jardin Central and El Relicario Bullring might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Mata de Pino and Tziranda Grotto exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Bicentennial Plaza to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ciudad Hidalgo, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 10 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Romo is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from central Ciudad Hidalgo. This 3-star hotel in Ciudad Hidalgo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Posada Tres Marias is 9.9 mi (16 km) from the center of Ciudad Hidalgo. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ciudad Hidalgo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ejecutivo Inn is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Ciudad Hidalgo. This 3-star hotel in Ciudad Hidalgo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Ciudad Hidalgo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ciudad Hidalgo is 41.50 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F