Find Hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2017
Visiting Ciutadella de Menorca
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ciutadella de Menorca, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and theme park. A top sight in the area is Monte Toro.
- There are 229 hotels and other accommodations in Ciutadella de Menorca
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciutadella de Menorca
Attractions like Lithica, Aqua Center, and Aquarock Waterpark are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Menorca, Church Socors, and Castello de Sant Nicolau. The city's natural beauty is on display at Coves de Cala Morell, Algaiarens Beach, and Cala Parejals.
In Ciutadella de Menorca, there are 229 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Can Faustino - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- PortBlue La Quinta Menorca Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Valentin Star Hotel Adult Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
A popular place to see outside the city is Monte Toro, located 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Ciutadella de Menorca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Ciutadella de Menorca each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ciutadella de Menorca?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ciutadella de Menorca, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ciutadella de Menorca?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Ciutadella de Menorca?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Ciutadella de Menorca?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Ciutadella de Menorca?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ciutadella de Menorca?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Ciutadella de Menorca?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ciutadella de Menorca?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Macarelleta Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Cala Turqueta?
What are some accommodations with pools in Ciutadella de Menorca?
Recent reviews of Ciutadella de Menorca hotels
More trip options
- Ciutadella de Menorca Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ciutadella de Menorca Airports
- Hotels near Popular Ciutadella de Menorca Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ciutadella de Menorca
- More Hotel Options in Ciutadella de Menorca
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Ciutadella de Menorca, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends