Myself, my husband, and our 2 kids (ages 11 and 5) had so much fun staying here! You do need to keep in mind that the cabins are OLD so you can find humor in things like the cabin being slanted and you may sometimes feel that you are walking on a boat. LOL! Seriously though, it just adds to the charm. The cabin was very clean and well-maintained and the bathhouse was great! Again, very clean and well-maintained. The beauty of this area unbelievable. We want to make this a yearly tradition.
- Steamboat Lake State Park
- 7 min drive
- Steamboat Lake Marina
- 11 min drive
- Hahns Peak
- 16 min drive
- Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley)
- 87 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Steamboat Lake State Park - 7 min drive
- Steamboat Lake Marina - 11 min drive
- Hahns Peak - 16 min drive
- Pearl Lake State Park - 20 min drive
- Mount Zirkel Wilderness - 64 min drive
- Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley) - 87 min drive
About this property
The Cabins at Historic Columbine
A winter wonderland, The Cabins at Historic Columbine is conveniently located near skiing, cross-country skiing, and sledding. Additional conveniences include an arcade/game room and a garden. All 14 cabins offer balconies or patios, dining areas, and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cabins Historic Columbine Cabin Clark
- Cabins Historic Columbine Cabin
- Cabins Historic Columbine Clark
- Cabins Historic Columbine
- The Cabins At Historic Columbine Clark
- The Cabins at Historic Columbine Cabin
- The Cabins at Historic Columbine Clark
- The Cabins at Historic Columbine Cabin Clark
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Pool or billiards table
- Arcade/game room
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Picnic area
- 1 meeting room
- USD 15.00 per pet per night
- 2 per room
- Dogs welcome
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Gift shop/newsstand
- In the mountains
- In a rural location
Things to do
- Mountain biking, snowmobiling, and water skiing nearby
- 14 rooms
- Built in 1897
Nearby things to do
- Sledding on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Game viewing on site
Warm, cozy cabin. Worked out great.