Families enjoy visiting Clarksville though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, cathedral, and shopping.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Russellville
- The closest major airport is in Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional), 51.7 mi (83.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarksville
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of the Ozarks is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Johnson County Historical Society Heritage Center and Ozark National Forest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Clarksville. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Clarksville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Sherwood Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Clarksville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 48.90 inches of rain falls on Clarksville each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F