Families will find kid-friendly activities in Russellville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its university setting. Top sights in the city include Petit Jean State Park and Ozark National Forest. In Russellville, there are 43 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Russellville
Cultural venues in the city include Johnson County Historical Society Heritage Center, Museum of Automobiles, and Rialto Theater. The city's natural beauty is on display at Petit Jean State Park, Ozark National Forest, and Lake Dardanelle State Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of the Ozarks is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Russellville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Russellville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Clarksville - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Russellville I-40 - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Russellville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Russellville gets about 48.90 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F