Visitors to Clayton are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and entertainment choices. In Clayton, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clayton
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Black Jack Ketchum Grave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Herzstein Memorial Museum and Clayton Municipal Golf Course.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Kokopelli Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Clayton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Clayton is 14.96 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F