Find Hotels in Cobh
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2019
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Cobh, which is also known for its waterfront and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cathedral. Top sights around the area include Blarney Stone, Blarney Castle, and Cork City Hall.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Cobh
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cobh
Cultural venues in the city include Titanic Experience Cobh, Sirius Arts Centre, and Cobh Museum. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Cobh Cathedral, St. Colman's Cathedral, and Lusitania Memorial. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Titanic Trail and Cobh Heritage Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cobh. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- WatersEdge Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Robin Hill House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services.
- Bella Vista Hotel & Self Catering Suites - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and bathrooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Blarney Stone, located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center, and Blarney Castle, which is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away.
Getting Around Cobh
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Cobh is easy. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cobh Station. You can learn about your options for water transportation at the local port.
Dressing for Cobh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cobh is 40.71 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F