Visitors can enjoy all that Compostela has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 466 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Compostela
A favorite place to visit in the city is Green Lagoon Park. Additionally, you'll find Magellan's Cross in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Compostela, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 95 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Estaca Bay Gardens Conference Resort is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Compostela. This 2.5-star resort in Compostela features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Quest Hotel & Conference Center – Cebu is 11.2 mi (18 km) from the center of Compostela. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cebu can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Compostela. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Lapu-Lapu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
Dressing for Compostela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Compostela is 1.97 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F