Find Hotels in Cona
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Cona will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 136 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cona
Places to visit in the larger region include Delizia di Belriguardo, Saint George's Basilica, and Le Mura Centro Commerciale. You'll also find Palazzo Schifanoia and Monastery of Sant'Antonio in Polesine in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cona, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 87 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Foresteria Hotel S.Anna is located in the heart of Cona. Guests staying at this property in Cona can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel Ferrara is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ferrara can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel San Paolo is located 5 mi (8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ferrara can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Cona
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cona Station. Cona might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Cona gets about 28.19 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F