Visitors to Condrieu are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. Top sights around the area include Temple d'Auguste et de Livie and Theatre Antique.
- You'll find 799 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Condrieu
Favorite places to visit in the city include Domaine George Vernay, Base de Loisirs Condrieu-les-Roches, and Pilat Regional Natural Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Temple d'Auguste et de Livie and Theatre Antique.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Le Beau Rivage - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Condrieu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Condrieu gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F