Top Hotels Near Confluence Museum in Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2016
Confluence Museum Hotel Guide
Figuring out what attractions to visit on a trip is never easy, but Confluence Museum is one stop you'll be glad you put on your itinerary.
You will locate it in Lyon, a city that is frequented by sightseers from all over the world.
Confluence Museum has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 56 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. Try the Le Gourguillon, just 2 miles away, the Sofitel Lyon Bellecour, 2 miles away, or the Hotel Le Royal Lyon MGallery by Sofitel, 2 miles away.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a variety of budget hotels close by. The Appart-hotel Odalys Lyon Confluence and the Hotel de Normandie are two well-placed hotels that are just 0.8 miles and 1 mile away.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as you have the choice between a range of upmarket hotels in the nearby vicinity. 0.6 miles away, the Novotel Lyon Confluence will tend to all your needs from the instant you arrive. The Novotel Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences is another impressive establishment just 0.3 miles away.
Enjoy a hit of caffeine and satisfy your sweet tooth at Le Café Perché. Within a short walk of Confluence Museum, it's an excellent place to take a breather from all that exploring. Later on in the evening, head to one of the close-by eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at La Brasserie des Confluences. And finally, order a glass of wine and talk to some other tourists while you kick up your feet at Magema.
Other Places to Visit near Confluence MuseumThere are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Confluence Museum:
- You can watch the animals as they slice through the water, attempt to identify them and learn about their recreated habitats at Aquarium du Grand Lyon, an educational and fun place for both children and adults.
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting occurring at La Sucriere which often hosts unique events.
- Lyon Aquarium is a fun and educational experience for visitors of all ages. Offering a mix of educational exhibits, entertainment and a close-up view of its fascinating life forms, you'll gain a renewed appreciation for life under the water.
- Go to some live music or get involved in a festival at Halle Tony Garnier, which is regarded as one of the area's most renowned music and entertainment venues.
- Visions of research and academic excellence are evident in the hallowed halls of Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon. Find out when its doors are open to visiting guests and gain an insight into daily student life.
The rail stop closest to Confluence Museum is Oullins, and you'll be pleased to know it's within walking distance.