Find Hotels in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors to Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Stade Gerland, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Gallo-Roman Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Stade Gerland, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Gallo-Roman Museum. In the area, you'll also find Textile Museum and Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Domaine Lyon Saint Joseph - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include St. Jean Cathedral, 2.3 mi/3.8 km from the heart of the city, and Bellecour Square, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Dressing for Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon?
Recent reviews of Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon hotels
More trip options
- Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon Airports
- Hotels in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon
- More Hotel Options in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends