Envision yourself in an unfamiliar place: you might think you'll be ambling through the boulevards, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one thing you have been especially anticipating: Constitution Square. Right now is the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Find Your Perfect Constitution Square Hotel
Hotels near Constitution Square
Some time spent at Constitution Square feels like a hazy snapshot of the past.
It is only one of many treasures that Guatemala City, the country's capital, has to offer its visitors.
You'll discover 4 places to stay within 0.1 miles of Constitution Square. Another great option is Avenida La Reforma, located 0.7 miles away. It offers at least 29 hotels to choose from. Try The Westin Camino Real, Guatemala, Real InterContinental Guatemala and Hotel Piedraluna.
Whether you're after somewhere to stay for a bit or you simply require a bed for the night, there are some good lower-priced options in the vicinity. The Casa Carmel Bed and Breakfast is a reliable option, found 0.5 miles away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Hotel Pan American, which is just 0.1 miles away.
If you'd prefer to spend your nights somewhere a bit more lavish, you'll be glad to find out that there are some such hotels close by. You'll almost certainly find a bit of class at hotels like the Hotel Royal Palace and the Ciudad Vieja Hotel, only 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Approximately 0.5 miles from Constitution Square you will stumble upon Cafesait Bistrot & Pasteleria (6A Avenida, 1-06 Zona 2, Guatemala, Guatemala, 6A Avenida 1-06, Guatemala). This local spot is usually packed with guests in search of a caffeine fix. When the sun starts fading, think about the day's activities with a meal at Hotel Pan American, Centro Historico (9A Calle 5-63, Guatemala).
After you've finished with Constitution Square, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Take a photograph to capture the moment at Catedral Metropolitana. As the most important Catholic church in the area, this landmark has historical significance.
- Arrange a tour of National Palace, this impressive palace has remained here for generations.
- One of the greatest ways to better understand the culture of a destination is to visit a place of prayer. You’ll find one of the most interesting at La Merced Church.
- Church of St. Francis is a holy place for some, but anyone can appreciate its peacefulness.
- Investigate the event schedule and experience a hit of culture at Teatro Nacional. It offers a range of live performances suited to most interests and tastes.
A convenient distance of 0.9 miles is all that separates Constitution Square and the nearby light rail terminal, Fegua.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Zona Historico delivers everything you need, so you'll definitely get choices near Constitution Square that you'll enjoy. Lots of visitors pop in to really retreat from it all, so you shouldn't be alone. You'll rest assured when the time comes to make your booking, too: countless travelers approved of their Zona Historico hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the inside info you could want.
- From large families to solitary travelers, we offer cozy spaces for everyone.
- Fitting for such a marvelous feature, the guest service at accommodation close to Constitution Square is grand.
- Rooms in Zona Historico lodging are always fresh, clean, and waiting to greet you.
With our extensive roster of hotels near Constitution Square, your preferred spot lies in your future.
Learn About Zona Historico
After Constitution Square is crossed off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to do in Zona Historico.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to browse for souvenirs and savor a mouthwatering supper of its most impressive cuisine.
- After some hours spent on its abundant action, you'll notice Zona Historico also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its arrivals.
- In order to really leave no site unexplored, go over pastimes near Zona Historico.
Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new photo ops. Planning a vacation to Zona Historico is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Constitution Square from Expedia. Reserve now!