Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Santa Catarina Pinula hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Visiting Santa Catarina Pinula
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Santa Catarina Pinula has to offer. There are 273 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.), 4.9 mi (8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Catarina Pinula
Places to visit in the larger region include Embassy of Israel in Guatemala, Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, and Paseo Cayala. Additionally, you'll find Oakland Mall and Embassy of Canada in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Santa Catarina Pinula, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 81 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Stofella is located within 4.6 mi (7.3 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Guatemala City features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Clarion Suites Guatemala City is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Guatemala City can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Barceló Guatemala City is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Guatemala City can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Santa Catarina Pinula
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Santa Catarina Pinula gets about 51.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 54°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Santa Catarina Pinula?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Catarina Pinula, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santa Catarina Pinula?
What are some accommodations with pools in Santa Catarina Pinula?
Recent reviews of Santa Catarina Pinula hotels
More trip options
- Santa Catarina Pinula Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Catarina Pinula Airports
- Hotels near Popular Santa Catarina Pinula Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santa Catarina Pinula
- More Popular Hotels in Guatemala City
- Other Hotels near Santa Catarina Pinula, Guatemala City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends