Visiting Contadora Island
Visitors to Contadora Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. In Contadora Island, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Contadora Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Playa Ejecutiva and Playa Galeon. Additionally, you might want to add Coral Dreams to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Contadora Island. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Gerald's - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Mar Y Oro - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Contadora Island Inn B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Contadora Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Contadora Island gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F