Visitors can enjoy all that Contepec has to offer including the gardens and theme park. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Contepec
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tepetongo Water Park. You'll also find Sanctuary of Carmen and Dos Estrella Mine in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Hacienda Cantalagua Golf - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a golf course, and a water park. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Contepec
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Contepec is 42.44 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F