Get an overview of this hotelFull service hotel with high-rise elegance overlooking Corpus Christi Bay
Near downtown, boating
Situated in the Marina District, close to downtown Corpus Christi offices, restaurants, and bay charter boats, the hotel is 6 blocks from American Bank center, 1 mile from the U.S.S. Lexington and 10 blocks from the Texas State Aquarium.
Restaurants, health club
The 2 restaurants at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel include the Republic of Texas, offering gourmet fare and superb views of the bay and city. A health club and complimentary 24- hour airport shuttle are also available.
In addition to views of the bay or the city, all 475 Omni Corpus Christi Hotel rooms offer cable/satellite TV, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
The health club at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel includes complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit, steam and sauna rooms, and aerobic and weight rooms. A large outdoor pool has dolphin murals and sun decks, glass-enclosed racquetball courts are on site.
Covered parking (surcharge) and complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle is available. A 24-hour business center offers fax, printer, and computer rental (surcharges).
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Meeting rooms 11
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 475
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Glass Pavilion - Casual, multi-level dining overlooking Corpus Christi Bay for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seafood, salads, pizza, build-your-own omelets, pasta. Sunday jazz brunch.
Morsels - Casual, second-floor lobby lounge open for coffee and pastry in the morning and for drinks, light meals, or snacks in the afternoon and evening.
Republic of Texas Bar and Grill- Multilevel restaurant on the 20th floor open for elegant dinners, specializing in steak and seafood. White tablecloths and candles, and floor-to-ceiling windows for views of city lights and the bay. More casual bar features live piano Wednesday-Saturday.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a health club with sauna, steam room, locker rooms, and separate aerobic and weight rooms. The aerobic room has treadmills, an elliptical machine, and exercise bike; the weight room has resistance machines and free weights. The hotel also has an outdoor pool with large sundeck and dolphin murals, a spa tub, and two racquetball courts. A jogging/bike path extends along the bay across the street from the hotel.
Bay cruises and water sports are available four blocks away, and beach activities are available at Corpus Christi beach, about three miles away. The closest golf course is Northshore Country Club, 9 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 - under 25lbs per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 - pets under 25lbs per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 - pets under 25lbs per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 - under 25lbs per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Omni Bayfront Hotel
- Omni Corpus Christi Bayfront Tower
- Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower
- Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
- Omni Corpus Christi
- Omni Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Omni
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.