Visiting Costa Careyes
Visitors can enjoy all that Costa Careyes has to offer including its beaches. In Costa Careyes, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Careyes
A favorite place to visit in the city is Careyes Beach. Additionally, you'll find Copa del Sol and El Mirador Vatillo in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Costa Careyes. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Costa Careyes is located in central Costa Careyes. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo resort in Costa Careyes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- El Careyes Club & Residences is located in the heart of Costa Careyes. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo resort in Costa Careyes can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Casitas de las Flores is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo in Costa Careyes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Costa Careyes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Costa Careyes gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F