Visiting Barra de Navidad
Visitors to Barra de Navidad are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and tucked away setting.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Barra de Navidad
- The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barra de Navidad
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Barra de Navidad Beach. In the area, you'll also find Isla Navidad Golf Course and Melaque Square.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Barra de Navidad. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Misifus - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Villas Coco Mango - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Bogavante Barra de Navidad - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Barra de Navidad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Barra de Navidad each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are March and April with an average of 66°F