Visiting San Patricio Melaque
Visitors to San Patricio Melaque are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, entertainment choices, and sporting events.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in San Patricio Melaque
- The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Patricio Melaque
A favorite place to visit in the city is Melaque Square. In the area, you'll also find Barra de Navidad Beach and Isla Navidad Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in San Patricio Melaque. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villas El Rosario de San Andrés - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel & Temazcal Hacienda de Melaque - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Club Nautico El Dorado - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Patricio Melaque
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on San Patricio Melaque each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F