Find Hotels in Sagunto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2019
Visitors to Sagunto are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, mountain views, and festivals. Serranos Towers, Silk Exchange, and Central Market are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Sagunto
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sagunto
The city is notable for landmarks like Sagunto Roman Theatre, Sagunto Acropolis-Castle, and Horno Alto N.2. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Raco de Mar Beach, Paltja del Port de Sagunt, and Sierra de Espadan Nature Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Restes del Pont Romà and Torre del Grau Vell.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sagunto. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Els Arenals - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- EXE Puerto de Sagunto - Our customers like the helpful staff and overall condition at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sensity Vent de Mar Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Valencia Conference Centre, located 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Feria Valencia, which is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away.
Getting Around Sagunto
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sagunt Station. Sagunto might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sagunto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sagunto is 0.67 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sagunto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sagunto, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sagunto?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sagunto?
What's the best place to stay for families in Sagunto?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Sagunto?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sagunto?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Sagunto Acropolis-Castle?
What about the best place to stay close to Sagunto Roman Theatre?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Sagunto?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Sagunto?
Recent reviews of Sagunto hotels
More trip options
- Sagunto Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sagunto Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sagunto Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sagunto
- More Hotel Options in Sagunto
- More Popular Hotels in Valencian Community
- Other Hotels near Sagunto, Valencian Community
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends