Find Hotels in Crikvenica
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2019
Visitors to Crikvenica are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, spas, and temples.
- There are 272 hotels and other accommodations in Crikvenica
- The closest major airport is in Rijeka (RJK), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pula (PUY), 42.2 mi (67.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crikvenica
Notable city landmarks like Church of St. Anthony of Padua and Bronze Fisherman Statue might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Crikvenica Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Crikvenica Aquarium and Crikvenica Town Museum.
In Crikvenica, you'll find 272 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Kvarner Palace - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Hotel Amabilis - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Grand Hotel Dramalj - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Crikvenica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Crikvenica gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Crikvenica?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Crikvenica, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Crikvenica?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Crikvenica?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Crikvenica?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Crikvenica Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Church of St. Anthony of Padua?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Crikvenica?
What's the best high-end hotel in Crikvenica?
What's the best boutique hotel in Crikvenica?
Recent reviews of Crikvenica hotels
More trip options
- Crikvenica Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Crikvenica Airports
- Hotels near Popular Crikvenica Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Crikvenica
- More Hotel Options in Crikvenica
- More Popular Hotels in Primorje-Gorski Kotar
- Other Hotels near Crikvenica, Primorje-Gorski Kotar
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends